Palletforce are recruiting a Business Development Manager based in the North of the UK to generate new business/revenue streams for Palletforce members.
- Generate new sales leads and revenue for Palletforce members and Palletforce
- Achieve set targets in order to determine and accomplish Palletforce members/Palletforce target requirements.
- Complete on time and to schedule, as required, all relevant reporting procedures to both Palletforce members and Palletforce.
- Participate in the organisation of corporate events in conjunction with the relevant people.
- Liaise, as necessary, with other Palletforce member depots and Departmental Managers, in order to determine and support the delivery of customer requirements.
- Work within the framework of Palletforce members and Palletforce company procedures.
- Promote the establishment and development of the Palletforce members and Palletforce brand image.
- Be proactive in generating and reporting all relevant market intelligence.
- Track sales leads generated, follow-up as appropriate, and update relevant databases for both Palletforce members and Palletforce.
- Represent the company at trade fairs and keep abreast of developments within the market sector.
- Deliver sales and marketing presentations to clients, as necessary.
- To be familiar with, and have an understanding of, the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- To carry out all your duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for your own health and safety, and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
- To co-operate fully with Palletforce members/Palletforce in matters of Health and Safety.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the Sales and Marketing Director.
Additional requirements for the role:
This position will require travelling throughout the UK so the job holder must be flexible with hours of work and be prepared to work away from home from time to time. It is important that the job holder presents themselves in a polite and professional manner when dealing with both Palletforce member deports and other members of staff.
Closing date: 31st January 2019
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please. Our recruitment and internal human resources strategy is implemented by our HR partner, Strategi Solutions.