Palletforce require a European Sales Manager reporting to the European Development Director.
The applicant will have outstanding all round sales and negotiation skills learned in an International/European distribution environment. A robust high achiever naturally driven by their own drive and determination. The individual must be relaxed with working at all levels. The position will be based in the Midlands. The role revolves around developing and growing the product within the Palletforce member network and developing inbound members from overseas.
Key skills required for this role:
- In depth understanding and a high level of Knowledge of International Logistics parcel or pallet distribution including customs procedures
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability and desire to sell
- A proven track record in sales
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate new overseas agents into the business.
- Competent in understanding and working in different UK & European business cultures
- Confident articulate and presentable, capable of working with people at all levels in the UK and overseas
- Keen, enthusiastic and looking to progress their career
- Ability to interface and work well with domestic colleagues and promote the European brand within the business
- Give confidence to the membership (in regional and national presentations)
- Work alongside a small team with the ability leverage off the rest of the Palletforce resource as required
- Able to work towards achieving budgets and KPI mechanisms, adding real value to the business, understanding why
- Ability to travel at short notice in the UK and overseas
- Second language advantages but not necessary
- European Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Other Languages (Fluent) (Preferred)
Closing date: 31st January 2019.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
No agencies please. Our recruitment and internal human resources strategy is implemented by our HR partner, Strategi Solutions.