We are looking for two IT Technical Support Analysts to join our IT Team. The IT Technical Support Analysts will support the internal staff and depots by diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Demonstrable 1st and 2nd line Service Desk Support experience
- Taking care of incoming IT requests and identifying the appropriate priority and action to be undertaken
- Experience with call-logging / ticketing software would be advantageous
- Experience with Active Directory & Exchange – new user creation / account administration, etc.
- Experience with a variety of Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the business
- Any Microsoft qualification would be advantageous
- Hardware and Software Support
- In house application support
- As a 1st and 2nd line support, it is essential that you have some IT experience and be used to dealing with IT requests over the phone and via a help desk call logging system
- This role will involve ‘out of hours support’ on a rota basis
Hours of work:
You will be required to work either of the following hours:
- 8am to 4.30pm
- 9am to 5.30pm
- 10.30am to 7pm
It is important that the job holder presents themselves in a polite and professional manner when dealing with both Palletforce member depots and other members of staff. Communication skills and professionalism are an essential requirement of this role.
Closing date: 31st January 2019.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
No agencies please. Our recruitment and internal human resources strategy is implemented by our HR partner, Strategi Solutions.