Palletforce ltd is located at Callister Way, Burton on Trent, DE14 2SY. Our data protection registration number is ZA313616.
This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor to www.palletforce.com.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website.
1. Information we collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Palletforce uses both persistent and temporary (session) cookies for:
- Remembering you between logins to facilitate a quicker login process.
- Storing information about your session and site preferences while you are using Palletforce web sites to provide the functionality of our web sites.
- Using analytical services to store anonymous information about your web browser, IP address and other network information. This information is used for the purposes of monitoring the ongoing performance and usage of our web sites.
- Palletforce does not store personal data in cookies.
- None of these cookies are essential for using the Palletforce.com website.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at All About Cookies or the support website for your web browser.
3. Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
4. Storing your personal data
Personal data is processed inside the United Kingdom, European Economic Area or with third-parties in countries recognised by the EC as providing adequate protection such as the United States of America using Privacy Shield.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
5. Disclosing your information
For the purposes of fulfilling any contractual obligations to you we will share personal data when required for the purposes of providing a collection and/or delivery service. Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
6. Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
7. Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access your personal data and to verify the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data.
All enquiries regarding this policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at:
Data Protection Team
Burton on Trent
Further information regarding your data protection rights can be obtained from the Information Commissioners office:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113